Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder- Review

The recent warm weather in the UK means I have found myself reaching for a bronzer during my makeup routine a lot more than I usually would. Throughout the whole of last year I used Rimmel's Natural Bronzer in 'Sun Bronze' (022), but thought it looked a bit too orange on my skin when I tried it again a couple of weeks ago. As a substitute I thought I would retest the Bourjois Delice de Poudre Bronzing Powder, and I am so glad I did- I am now absolutely in love with this product.



Despite having extremely pale skin I actually use the darker of the two available shades (52), and surprisingly do not find that it is too dark. It is also not orange in the slightest, which I often worry about when using bronzers. It gives a nice subtle glow to the skin, making it seem more tanned and awake than usual. At first I was slightly put off by the heavy amounts of glitter apparent in the bronzer, but thankfully this is not noticeable when applied, meaning it can also be used for contouring the face without any shimmer-related issues. My favourite thing about this product is definitely its smell. It smells of really sweet chocolate and is absolutely gorgeous- it makes me really look forward to using it! I quite like the packaging too as it is nice and compact, and so can easily be carried around in a makeup bag with no risk of it being broken (unlike the Rimmel Bronzer...). The bronzer itself is even made to look like a small bar of chocolate which is adorable.




Overall, I am really impressed with this product- yet another one from Bourjois to add to the list of favourites! What bronzers have you tried and been impressed with?

1 comment: