Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Liebster Award

I got so excited when I checked my comments yesterday and saw that two people had nominated me for The Liebster Award. This is basically an award given to bloggers with under 200 followers, to help publicise their blog and to let their followers learn a bit more about them. Apparently Liebster means "sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome" in German so this is a really lovely award to recieve! Thankyou so much to Keli and Kirsty for nominating me, please go and check out their blogs!


The Rules:

1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog.
3. Answer 11 questions which were provided to you bu the person who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself. 
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, (who have less than 200 followers.)
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer.
7. List these rules in your post. Feel free to copy and paste. 
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated, that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so that they can learn about it.


Here are my answers to the questions I was asked (as I was nominated twice I just randomly chose one of the sets of questions!):
  1. What do you do for a job? I don't have a full time job as I'm actually still a sixth form student- I finished my AS exams last week and am now starting my A2's. I do have a part time waitressing job though!
  2. What couldn't you live without? Ridiculously cheesy but I honestly couldn't live without my family and friends. Item wise though, I probably couldn't live without my phone which is really sad...
  3. What's your favourite makeup product? My favourite makeup product is mascara- and my all time favourite mascara is either L'Oreal False Lash Flutter or L'Oreal Volume Million Lashes. 
  4. Do you have any pet hates? I hate it when people chew food with their mouth open (eugh please no, so disgusting) and when people walk really slowly because it's the most aggravating thing ever. 
  5. If you could be any animal, which would you be and why? Probably a dog because all they do is sit around, sleep, eat and play- such an easy life!
  6. If you could change anything about your past, would you? Nope!
  7. Do you have a favourite blog? I have quite a few favourites actually, including Kirsty and Keli's blogs, Vivianna Does Makeup, I Covet Thee, Annie Writes Beauty and all of the ones nominated below!
  8. What do you like to do in your spare time? I like to read books/magazines, listen to music, watch New Girl/Nashville/Pretty Little Liars/Revenge, read blogs and go out. 
  9. Do you have any strange/weird obsessions? I don't think so, unless you'd count Taylor Swift as a weird obsession? 
  10. What's your favourite smell? I have absolutely no idea, probably the smell of chocolate hahaha!
  11. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? I hopefully would have just finished studying English Literature at University, and would maybe be beginning to work in the journalism industry!
My questions for bloggers:

1. What is your favourite film?
2. Who is your favourite singer?
3. If you could only use one makeup product for the rest of your life, what product would it be?
4. What was/is your favourite subject at school?
5. When you were younger, what did you want to be when you grew up?
6. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
7. If you could meet anyone, alive or dead, who would you meet?
8. A lifetime's supply of clothes, a lifetime's supply of shoes or a lifetime's supply of makeup?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. What would be your ideal day?
11. What is your worst habit?

I nominate (please check out their blogs!):


2 comments: